2018 Parish Pastoral Council Election
Members of the PPC serve as a liaison between the Pastor and parish. Members also serve in consultative position to the Pastor.
Nominees for the Council are being accepted until March 25, 2018.
Open positions are as follows:
2 Undergraduate Representatives
1 Grad Student Representative
2 Resident Parishioner Representatives
1 Multicultural Representative
1 IU Staff/Faculty Representative
Per PPC bylaws, members shall:
- Be baptized and confirmed Catholics.
- Be active members of the parish and participants in parish activities, including worship.
- Know and support the mission of St Paul Catholic Center.
- Possess the talents and skills needed to carry out the work of the Council and attend the meetings of the council.
- Be willing to utilize consensus in making recommendation to the Pastor.
The PPC meets once a month during the academic school year (August-May) from 7:00-9:00 p.m., usually on the third Monday of the month.
Potential candidates must complete a nomination form (available in the office during regular office hours or as a Word document here) and return the completed form by March 25th.
The election will be held on Sunday, April 15, after all Masses, and successful candidates will be notified by Fr. John no later than Tuesday, April 17.
Please prayerfully consider if you are called to serve your parish as a council member. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Valli Youngs (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!