Explore the many spiritual opportunities open to you this Lenten season at St Paul Catholic Center! For more details, please see the most recent bulletin.
Daily reflection: Try using one of the Little Black Books (available in the Gathering Space, $1 suggested donation); you can also purchase a Kindle version here.
Daily Mass: Mon-Sat, 12:15 p.m.; Mon., Wed, Fri., 5:30 p.m.; Tues & Thurs., 9:00 p.m. (Except March 12 & 14)
Weekend Mass: Saturday Vigil, 4:30 p.m.; Sunday 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. (Spanish), 5:30 p.m., 9:00 p.m. (Except March 10); Saturday (Korean), 6:00 p.m., 1st & 3rd Saturdays
Eucharistic Adoration: 6:00 - 9:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday; 2:00 - 5:00 p.m., Friday.
(No adoration during Spring Break, Mar. 11-15)
Confession: Mon-Fri, 4:00-5:00 p.m. and Saturday, 3:00-4:00 p.m. Lenten Reconciliation Service:
Communal Penance Service, St Paul Catholic Center, Wednesday, April 17, 4:00-9:00 p.m. Word service followed by
Praise & Worship: TBA
Liturgy of the Hours: Monday-Friday in chapel: Morning Prayer, 8:30 a.m. ; Evening Prayer, 5:00 p.m.
Stations of the Cross: Good Friday (April 19), 3:00 p.m.
Lenten Cantata: Friday, April 12, 7:00 p.m.
Lenten food drive: drop off grocery items for local food banks in the Gathering Space anytime before (TBA)! Disposable diapers also appreciated. Help with sorting and sacking, TBA, Higgins Hall.
Operation Rice Bowl: pick up your rice bowl in the Gathering Space and drop it off again on or after Easter!
Other options: HOPE fund, Catholic Charities, Interfaith Winter Shelter
- Give Something Up
- Prioritize Quiet
- No Snacking
- Technology Fasts
- Acts of Solidarity with the Poor
Faith Formation Activities
Opening the Word: A Parish Lenten Scripture Study
- Go to www.hoosiercatholic.formed.org
- Login or click "register" / Enter your name, email, desired password /
- Go to Study, then click on Opening the Word, Lent--Easter, Year C
- Join a small group or study at home
- Questions? Contact: Bridget (email@example.com)
- PDF here
Parish Day of Reflection: "Call to Holiness"
- Saturday, March 30, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Facilitated by Fr. Vincent Davila, OP
- Lunch and childcare provided!
- Registration required
- PDF here
- Adult Choir: Thursdays, 7:00 p.m.
- College Choir: Sundays, 4:30 p.m.
- Instrumentalists: Always welcome!
- Contact Tim Gregson ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for more information
College Small Groups
- Several options every weekday
- Contact FOCUS missionary Gabe McHaffie for details (Gabriel.Mchaffie@focus.org)
- Monday, April 1, 7:00-8:30 p.m. @Switchyard Brewery
- More information here
Contact campus missionary Alexandra Makris for more information! (Alexandra@hoosiercatholic.org)
- Mentoring at-risk kids (after-school mentoring): Weekdays, 3:30-5:30 p.m. & 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Nursing Home Ministry: Mondays,1:30-3:30 p.m.; Tuesdays, 1:00-3:00 p.m. & 3:00-5:00 p.m.; Fridays, 3:00-5:00 p.m.
The US Council of Catholic Bishops offers answers to many common questions about Lent!