Explore the many spiritual opportunities open to you this Lenten season at St Paul Catholic Center! For more details, please see the most recent bulletin.
Daily reflection: Try using one of the Little Black Books (available in the Gathering Space, $1 suggested donation); you can also purchase a Kindle version here .
Daily Mass: Mon-Fri, 12:15 p.m.; Mon., Wed, Fri., 5:30 p.m.; Tues & Thurs., 9:00 p.m. (except March 17 & 19)
Weekend Mass: Saturday Vigil, 4:30 p.m.; Sunday 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. (Spanish), 5:30 p.m., 9:00 p.m. (Except March 15); Saturday (Korean), 6:00 p.m., 1st & 3rd Saturdays
Eucharistic Adoration: 6:00 - 9:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday; 2:00 - 5:00 p.m., Friday.
(No adoration during Spring Break, Mar. 16-20)
Confession: Monday through Thursday: 45 minutes before mass; Saturday and Sunday: 30 minutes before mass.
Communal Penance Service, St Paul Catholic Center, Wednesday, April 8, 4:00-9:00 p.m. Word service followed by
Liturgy of the Hours: Morning Prayer, Monday -Saturday, 8:30 a.m. ; Monday-Friday, Evening Prayer, 5:15 p.m.
Stations of the Cross: Every Friday at 6:30pm; Peace & Justice, March 20; Good Friday (April 10 ), at 3:00 p.m.
Lenten Food Drive: drop off grocery items for local food banks in the Gathering Space anytime from March 1 through March 29! Disposable diapers also appreciated. Help with sorting and sacking, Monday, March 30, 6:00 p.m., Higgins Hall. Cash donations welcome, too.
Operation Rice Bowl: pick up your rice bowl in the Gathering Space and drop it off again on or after Easter!
Other options: HOPE fund, Catholic Charities, St Vincent de Paul
- Give Something Up
- Prioritize Quiet
- No Snacking
- Technology Fasts
- Acts of Solidarity with the Poor
Faith Formation Activities
- Friday, February 27, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Eucharistic Adoration, prayer, Confession, and music
- Matt Faley, Archdiocesan Director of Pastoral Ministries, will provide the music
- Geared primarily for college students, but all are welcome
Sunday Solidarity Lunches
- Learn about our global family and encourage our Catholic call to Solidarity
- 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. every Sunday in Lent starting March 1, Higgins Hall
- Bring a Lenten recipe to share with others (or just come as you are--there will be plenty to share)
- Visit crsricebowl.org for great recipes
- Adult Choir: Thursdays, 7:00 p.m.
- College Choir: Sundays, 4:30 p.m.
- Instrumentalists: Always welcome!
- Contact Tim Gregson ( email@example.com ) for more information
College Small Groups
- Several options every weekday
- Contact FOCUS missionary Gabe McHaffie for details (Gabriel.Mchaffie@focus.org)
The US Council of Catholic Bishops offers answers to many common questions about Lent!